Tuesday, March 29, 2011

on family.

i grew up in a land far, far away from nyc (virginia, to be precise). however, all of my extended family lived in the nyc suburbs. while this made for many fun trips as a kid, we often missed out on little things - an impromptu get-together, a sweet 16 here and there. so i am thrilled that i get to see my extended family more often, like on saturday when my cousin threw a house party, and many other cousins came. guess which one i'm related to?
yeah...cousins? more like sisters. i still get a bit giddy to know that it's so easy to see my extended family. and about my awesome new earrings from anthropologie - not online but hurry down to your local store and pick up a pair. you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...