Thursday, April 14, 2011

on celebrity sightings.

who am i kidding, this was too good a story not to share in it's entirety. (my ramona story). first, let's set the scene: what i wore.
sweater: nordstrom, necklace: j. crew, skirt (on sale): anthropologie, galoshes: target
So, I work where NBC is headquartered. This, of course, means that Bravo TV is also headquartered there since they are a part of NBC. And so I thought to myself, “Self! This is really exciting!! You could see a REAL celebrity!! You know, not someone like Tina Fey, or Alec Baldwin, or Jimmy Fallon, but a real celebrity, like a real housewife.”

And guess what?! THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!

As I was coming back from lunch and headed for my turnstile I saw a woman standing in front of the turnstile texting on her blackberry. “Oh Self”, I said. “How annoying for someone to stand right in front of the turnstile.” However, since there are two turnstiles I didn’t hold it against her too much. So the conversation (with myself) continued. “Well Self, she does have a cute coat on, and a sweet green emerald ring AND OH MY GOD IT’S RAMONA SINGER!!!”

Shockingly, no, she did not have a glass of pinot grigio in her hand. Miracles happen everyday.

2 comments:

  1. I won't deny my secret love of Bravo's housewives! That's so fun. Also, I have been on the hunt for random girl in the city type blogs, and yours is great! Cute outfit, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much!!! i'm hoping if i'm really lucky i get to run into teresa from NJ. as long as she doesn't throw a table at me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...