Tuesday, June 28, 2011

on success.

so guess what guys?! the beach at queens was a success!!! clean, not too crowded, we got to go swimming for an hour. and bonus - yummy tacos by the beach!
rockaway tacos. 
 the only bad thing was that it took about an hour and a half to get there. so obviously on the way home we broke out the chips and salsa. i felt like it was a bit weird, but whatevs, we were hungry.
someone cut his hair...
 to end our summery day i had my first glass of sangria for the season. i have been embracing summer so much after our long and extremely bitter winter here in nyc. no complaints about heat, humidity and crowded subways from me (yet). have you gotten to be summery this season?

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome that the beach worked out! When I was a kid, we would visit my grandparents on Long Island, and I used to love going to the beach there. Those tacos look pretty tasty, too... were they at a place on the beach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks so refreshing and relaxing. Looks like you're having a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. erin - the place was about two blocks from the beach, quite strategic. i've also gone out to LI for the beach and it's great.

    mikelle - thanks, i definitely am. i hope you are, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tacos by the beach are my favooooooorite! Goshhhhh Im craving one! Too bad I live in PHx... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute post! Those tacos look like a great investment! I am craving some of those and a beach right about now! Girlfriend is pale-I need some sun! It looks like yall had a good time!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...