Monday, June 20, 2011

on the the joys of traveling.

naturally, my flights were delayed in both directions. now, this wasn't as bad as it could be, as my phone updated me and i got to stay at my apartment (on the way down), and hang out with my friend more (on the way back), but boy am i tired. so i don't have much for you today, except proof that i had a fun weekend.
orange juice without champagne is like a burger without fries. it just doesn't feel right.
the empty bottle of skinny girl margarita would also have proven this too.
i hope ya'll had lovely weekends!

4 comments:

  1. thank god for updates to the phone, lol. love this. hope you had an amazing weekend. Stop by to see pictures from my weekend in Laguna Beach. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! I love this photos-reminisent of a fun weekend!

    xx

    http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that looks like an awesome vacation. I need a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree 100% on the orange juice without champagne statement! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...