Wednesday, August 17, 2011

on an nyc bachelorette party.

the bachelorette party i am hosting in nyc seems to be around the corner, and last night i finally got the invitations i ordered in the mail. out of all of the different things i found when planning her bridal shower and now her bachelorette party, this is probably my favorite. while i love how the breakfast at tiffany's theme references nyc, this invite could be used for any bachelorette party.
what woman doesn't love audrey? via here.
and the tiffany blue envelope that goes with it just completes the whole thing.
via here.
i am so excited to send these out, and i think the bride will really love them. so, while i don't need as much help with planning the bachelorette party, i would love to hear about...
your bachelorette and what you loved and didn't love
a favorite bachelorette that you've been to and why
if you've planned a bachelorette, what you feel made the night for the bride and other guests
thank you and happy wednesday! halfway to the weekend!

10 comments:

  1. LOVE this idea! That quote is perfect for a bachelorette party! I have the task of planning my friend's bachelorette party and let me tell you, I am so not looking forward to it. I am so terrible at "planning".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I love it! And you're right, every girl LOVES her. It looks like you have a really beautiful night planned for the ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh this invitation is PERFECT! And yes every girl loves her. My husband? Not so much! hah I've been watching all of her movies lately and Caleb is more than ready to be done with them. I'm sure the party will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My bff's bachelorette/bridal shower was on the same day. We decided to do the shower with a breakfast at tiffany's theme because her new last name is Tiffany. It was very apt! For mine, there wasn't so much a theme as there was just a lot of awesomeness. We went to a drag show in Chicago and had the BEST TIME EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks ladies! i really loved this find, too.

    mo pie - that sounds awesome. love. it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am pretty sure I want to have my bach party all over again for those invitations alone!

    My girls made me walk around with a Blow-Pop bouquet wearing a Suck-for-a-Buck glow pin. Needless to say I earned enough money to cover my tab for the night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That invitation is a KNOCKOUT! I love it, and I'm sure the bride will too!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! These invitations are so great. One of my all-time favorite movies. I didn't have a "bachelorette party," per se. I opted for a lingerie shower. It was so much fun! Too much booze, not enough food, ha.

    And! I am heading to a friend's bachelorette party this weekend! We've booked a cabin in the woods in a great Ozark mountain town. We've got a fun party game planned for our bride-to-be. Have you heard of the Question Game? The bride's maid of honor interviewed the groom. He answers 20 questions, such as: "Where did you two go on your first date?" and "Who said I LOVE YOU first?" Then the night of the bachelorette party, we will ask the bride the same questions. She has to MATCH his answers. If she matches incorrectly, she has to take a shot. If she matches correctly, WE all have to take a shot. It's fun, and it reveals funny little things about the bride and groom! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love these, great invitation! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...