Friday, September 23, 2011

on a bachelorette weekend wardrobe.

for a lot of the past wedding festivities i've organized, i asked you guys for help  in planning. this one, i did not. i know how to have a little fun in new york city. and, as you can see from the events i've planned below, we're going to just that. but now, let's take a look at what i'll probably wear to them (please note how the party dress strategically covers up my wounded right tit. wouldn't worry about it.) and yes, this time i tried to keep some of the clothing affordable-ish. but what's the fun in building dream outfits if you can't splurge a little?
Bachelorette Weekend
1. Vero Moda Very leather blouse - €50 - welikefashion.com
2. Cheap Monday grey jeans - $35 - coggles.com
3. 2 Lips Too black heels - $50 - heels.com
4. J Crew dolman dress - $140 - net-a-porter.com
5. Forever21 layered chain necklace - $8.80 - forever21.com
7. Cocktail party dress - $180 - theoutnet.com
8. High heel pumps - $110 - senseofashion.com

13 comments:

  1. the sequins dress with the blue shoes means a crazy night out!
    Have a nice day
    Sara C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all of your picks. Have an amazing time this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress with those blue shoes? AMAZING.

    I hope your boob gets well soon. (I've always had a hard time with "tit" for some reason.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all three outfits! And the blue shoes with that dress are killer. Love it.

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  5. alana - it's ok. i still love you.

    ladies, i, too, am in love with the blue shoes. totes perf as the kids say these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you and I need more of you in my life.

    Yes and yes.

    And I kinda like the word tit. Weird?

    ReplyDelete
  7. molly - lol, no, because i love it too! what are we gonna do with ourselves? and, i love you too and i was also thinking i need more of you. let's try to get together next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay those are all GORGEOUS choices! Perfect for a bach weekend!

    P.S. I've got a giveaway going on today on my blog. Come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That club outfit put stars in my eyes.

    Will I ever have a time or place where that outfit would be apropo? Sadly probably no. It is so epic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These outfits are absolutely perfect for a bach weekend. I love the champagne brunch outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am totally in love with those grey jeans. And the gold dress is obviously amazing! Have a blast with the ladies this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great picks. Thx

    Patience
    Check out my $100 ASOS Gift Card Giveaway:
    ASOS Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  13. Obsessed with the Champagne brunch outfit, and those blue shoes! I hope you had a blast-and you didn't injure your left teetah in the process!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...