Friday, September 9, 2011

on seeing your besties.

i flew down to nashville last night for a wedding i'm in on saturday. all of my friends from graduate school are coming back to nashville for the event - to say we're excited would be an understatement. i got in early for some quality time with one of my besties.
she's moving to nyc in a few weeks. i am pumped. but here's how you really know we're besties.
i kind of think i look like a muppet. thoughts on this are welcome.
also, have an awesome weekend. expect picture heavy posts next week.

8 comments:

  1. Have such a fun weekend with all of your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! You are killing me! I love her red hair. Can she be my friend too?!

    Have a blast this weekend. Kiss Nashville for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. weeeellllll with your mouth opened at that perfect interval- i think you have muppet pinned perfectly lol! sorry! but your hair looks cute! :) i just found your blog today- have fun in nashville! can't wait to see when you get back.

    the style projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw Nashville! Hope you had fun! After the baseball season is over, which is in a month, I'll be back there too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sharde - it's ok, i totally agree! it's too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to hear all about your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know about looking like a muppet but you certainly look like you mean business! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...