Tuesday, November 1, 2011

on my halloween.

i hope everyone had a fun halloween, i know mine was perfect. i got to meet up with my dear friend molly (who you met in this post), and meet her husband, whom i now affectionately call dan landers. (dan was full of wonderful advice last night - i highly recommend him.) we went to a place near the parade for some burgers, delicious fries, and the ever wonderful toasted marshmellow milkshake. and we were having such a fun time catching up we had to order another drink, even though we had already finished dessert. i really gotta hand it to the internet here - it did wonderful things for me when it led me to molly's blog.
and now, of course, halloween is over and the christmas music can come on. not a bad way to start a tuesday.

8 comments:

  1. Toasted marshmellow milkshake? Where the hell has this been my whole life? Hooray for Christmas music! Let the festivity begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a perfect night! I was shopping yesterday and Christmas stuff is everywhere - I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw this picture my heart kind of fluttered. Just as if I'd seen Courtney and Jennifer having dinner together in LA.

    But the real question is: Did you stop in at Perfume Square? Hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO much fun! I could use a nice burger and fries right about now! You two are soo cute-and I cannot believe it is November!? Where did the year go?

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds amazing. great post, love. thanks for sharing. I've got a brand new outfit post. Love to hear what you think. Also don't forget to sign up for my amazing jewelry giveaway. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. jealous.

    dan landers, good food, molly, nyc.

    jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The internet scored big with you, too, lady.

    I love Erin's comment. Courtney and Jennifer, it is.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...