Monday, November 28, 2011

on a non-traditional thanksgiving.

this thanksgiving happened to line up with a big birthday for my dad, so he requested we go somewhere warm. and off to jamaica we went. i had mixed feelings about it because i love going home to virginia very much, so a part of me was sad i didn't get to do that. soon, though, i'll be heading there for christmas. so i guess i sucked it up and headed down to jamaica. i know, how noble of me. here are some of my favorite shots from the week. hope y'all had wonderful holidays!
sunset.
just keep swimming...
my sweet ride.
my daily view.
see ya later jamaica.

7 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous it's not even funny! Jamaica in November!!?? I've never wanted to be a stow away more! P.S that is one sweet ass ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are amazing! I told Caleb that some year I'd like to just travel somewhere for Thanksgiving. This trip looks like it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular. Wish I were there right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just let out a big ole sigh. We're going back as soon as we can, if we have to eat nothing but ramen. What part did you go to? We were in Ocho Rios.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm, I think you forgot to pack me in your suitcase.

    That bike with the adorb basket has my name written all over it. And yours, too, since we're samsies and all. :)

    Welcome back, pal. Date night asap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a perfect Thanksgiving to me:) Beautiful shots.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...