Thursday, December 15, 2011

on a baking night.

last night i had a few people over for a baking night. although everyone had to bake their goodies before arriving because my snow white and the seven dwarves kitchen fits one person and one person only. it was a pretty perfect and delicious night, and left me with lots of yummy leftovers. here are a few pictures of the fun that was had. my pie recipe is coming tomorrow!
waiting for the pizza to arrive.
my chocolate pecan pie
gingerbread cake with lemon whipped cream. definitely a standout.
banana chocolate chip muffins - that also had chocolate inside.
and i was lucky enough to have molly come over and participate. like i said, a pretty perfect night.

10 comments:

  1. Can't wait for you pie recipe!! I think I have just found a dessert for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baking night sounded so fun! I loved all of Molly's pictures. Can't wait for your pie recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does your chocolate pecan pie have bourbon in it? I love Derby Pie, it's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mpp - there isn't! however...that definitely sounds like something i need to look into.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for this recipe. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had such a great time! We should do it again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! Sounds like a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I forgot to mention, you're so darling. Your jaw line and face shape are perfection. Is that a weird compliment? Too bad because it's true.

    ReplyDelete
  9. erin - hah, no! that's an amazing compliment. can you just come visit me and molly in nyc already? i miss you and i haven't even met you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...