Wednesday, December 28, 2011

on a new york christmas.

and then there was my new york christmas. all of my extended family lives in nyc and long island, so we came back up here to celebrate the holiday like we have done every year. and my friend who just moved to the city got to join us, so that was a special treat. we had lots of food, wine, memories of christmas when my grandparents were still here, and crazy shopping the day after christmas. that's what i call a holiday.

pic name

pic name


pic name

pic name

pic name

pic name

pic name

pic name

pic name

pic name

3 comments:

  1. Looks like the perfect Christmas weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen you are cutest person I know! Love these pictures! The earmuffs are perfect!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures! Is the third one down on the right a pic of your grandparents? It is adorable.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...