Tuesday, December 27, 2011

on a virginia christmas.

i hope you all had wonderful holidays! the first part of christmas for me was spent in virginia: manicures, long lunches, perfect christmas trees, decorating sugar cookies. it was pretty wonderful, as the pictures show.
homemade apple pie. and crust!

a festive manicure.
virginia pizza. not too shabby.
an old virginia theater.
virginia christmas.
perfect tree at a local hotel.
decorated sugar cookies.
the perfect tree at the boys' family home.
the newest addition to the tree.

7 comments:

  1. It looks like you had an amazing Christmas weekend! That pizza looks good enough to eat through my screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Virginia Christmas looks perfect! Love the Christmas trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much good stuff! I need that pie in my life. YUM! P.S. Your Christmas was way prettier than mine. Tee hee. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I LOVE Virginia! And I love your pictures! That pizza and pie are making me very very hungry :)

    Hope you have a great week!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so charming! Sounds like a great visit home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's 11 o'clock at night, but man that pizza looks good. So good that I may get up and make me a frozen one. It won't be as good as the ones you've pictured here, but dammit, I'll pretend. haha Glad you had a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you ate well (which is my favorite part of any occasion).

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...