Tuesday, January 17, 2012

on my weekend in pictures.

this weekend was filled with lots of warm food as the temperatures in upstate ny dropped below zero. and i learned quite quickly that negative five degrees is not the kind of weather you can wear flats in. so i braved the cold, i was lucky to have someone make me dinner and breakfast, go on a date where that special someone got a burger with in a knife in it (that means business), go out dancing, watch quite a bit of friday night lights, make this amazing chicken recipe for dinner and stay warm on the couch before leaving in snowfall on the train. all aboard the polar express!
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name

7 comments:

  1. oh my you were in some freezing weather! That snow looks so pretty! But I have to say I'm glad we're still in the 40s here :) That burger is legit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great weekend. I love snuggling up When it's cold out, watching movies and trying new recipes. And a Polar Express train ride? Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun (but cold!) weekend! You did a lot! All of the food looks incredible too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds ridiculously cold. I wouldn't even have a coat for that kind of weather. However, it would be an excellent excuse to chow down on lots of inside warming food (as I see you did).

    Special someone, eh? Do tell!

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great (and delicious) weekend! You always make me hungry! Glad you got a good snow! It's gotten warmer here, thank goodness. Although I never thought I would call the 30s warm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, right? it's amazing what consistently freezing weather will have you thinking is "warm".

      Delete
  6. Holy cow! That burger does means business! Of course, all your food looks scrumptious! It's been really really cold here too (2 degrees celcius so not nearly as cold as there but forgive me because I am South African)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...