Wednesday, January 4, 2012

on new year's eve.

for new year's i went upstate to visit the boy since i had a few days off. we also got to celebrate our own christmas - i love making that holiday stretch out as long as possible. but we switched plans when at the last minute we decided to go to boston for new year's eve to visit his sister.

pic name

pic name

pic name

pic name
it was my first time in boston, and i rather did like it for what little time i was there. nothing beats nyc, but it was pretty and magical and fun. it still worries me how cold it would get there during the winter, but for my new year's eve it was perfect. i hope yours was just as magical and filled with champagne as mine was!

7 comments:

  1. I love your sparkly nye outfit! It is alarming how cold it gets in Boston. Caleb's brother and his wife live there and we only visit in the spring & summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sherri lynn - my feelings exactly. luckily it was a warm weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always thought I would like Boston, and your pictures confirm that! Sounds like a fun little getaway for NYE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute photos! happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I have a massive bucket list but Boston has been on my list for ages so I am super jealous of your trip! Love love love the sparkly dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun!! too bad our paths didn't get to cross. it does get mighty cold in boston. i don't miss that one bit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...