Thursday, January 5, 2012

on one more thing.

my company has an office in boston, and therefore, many of my co-workers have lived and worked in the boston area. for months - months - one of my co-workers would not stop raving about the cinnamon buns at flour bakery in boston. he even made us watch a video that demonstrated how they make them in a twelve-hour process. have you ever seen a grown man go that crazy over cinnamon buns? neither have i. and i freakin' love cinnamon buns. so i knew i had to go and try them out. and like a dutiful little co-worker, i even brought one back for him. everything was amazing at this bakery - i strongly recommend you go if you're in the boston area. they also serve amazing looking sandwiches, soups and salads. i'll definitely be back the next i'm in boston.

pic name

pic name

13 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh these look amazing!! I love a great cinnamon bun so if I am ever in boston I am adding that bakery to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cinnamon bun is intense! Next time I'm up there and I'm going to this bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally want one now! My friend is in Boston today interviewing for her residency. I should tell her to treat herself as yesterday was her birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, man. how did i not know about those when i lived there?! rats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these do look amazing! It reminds me that I need to go to our local awesome bakery here in Pittsburgh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is awesome! so glad you got to check out flour. it is one of my favorite spots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like cinnamon rolls with icing (too cloyingly sweet for me), but these look different. I want one! When I was in Boston, I got cannolis from Modern and Mike's Bakery and did a comparison. It was awesome.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness, YUM! I am craving THAT cinnamon bun! I think I need a cinnabon to curb my craving until I can go to Boston!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. YUMMMM!!! We travel to Boston a lot for baseball, so I will definitely be trying this place out next time we go :) Thanks for sharing all the places you go and love!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Flour bakery is one of my favorites! If you like the bake, they have an excellent cookbook that came out last year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...