Tuesday, February 7, 2012

on an etsy round-up.

we haven't talked about etsy in awhile here, which is just not good business, ya know what i mean? i'm really hankering for a good etsy discussion, so let's talk about some favorite things that are catching my eye. or have recently caught it.
i am totally crushing on these rings. and they come in rose gold, which therefore makes them perfect.
listed here.
one of my favorite favors at a wedding i went to was a mini-cupcake. since then, i've been sold on sweet favors. much better than a bag of weird beans (what are those things?), and a nice extra for your guests when they get hungry from all the dancing. these bags would be great to put a couple of cookies in as a favor for a wedding, bridal shower or any other party.
listed here.
i've been in the market for some citrine jewelry. i think with these bangles i may have found it.
listed here.
and while the holiday is gone, it's not forgotten. you can bet i'll have this iphone cover by the time next christmas rolls around. i love it so much.
listed here.
and while we're on the subject, i might as well show you the ornament i recently got for the next couple i know going down the aisle. i love the simplicity of it, and how the couple will never forget the city and state where they first started their lives as husband and wife.
listed here.
the tennessee print in this shop first caught my eye, and i love it the most, but the pennsylvania, nyc and virginia ones are also great. i'd love to get all four and frame them in the order in which i lived in those places.
pic name pic name pic name pic name
this locket. how sweet is it? easy to customize with your picture and it's made in brooklyn - always makes me feel good to support loyal artists.
listed here.
and to slightly stay with the love theme is this delightfully cheeky card. i may have sent this to the one i love recently. really gets the point across.
listed here.
whew - that about sums it up for now. a good etsy love session is needed every now and then. are there any etsy items you've loving right now?

9 comments:

  1. This is precisely the reason why I try not to go on Etsy anymore. Because I want EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. similar to why i don't go on pintrest yet. you've gotta pick your poison (so to speak...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My life is very unproductive at the moment - mainly due to Pinterest and Etsy! Someone's gotta pick up the slack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well now I know what I'm doing tonight!! Having a date night with some etsy shops that's what. I actually haven't visited over there in awhile and I need to.

    I'm in love with that ring. It's the prettiest! (and I love gold too!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, I love all of these!! Those little sacks are perfect for party goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. i know. i think those might be my favorite.

      Delete
  7. I love this round-up! Your idea of getting the different states art is such a good one! I hope you get them all and have a mini collage on the wall of places you've lived. And the bangles and ring?! Now I want them. I haven't been on etsy since Christmas... which is a good thing since I'm trying to cut frivolous spending!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...