Monday, February 13, 2012

on my weekend in pictures.

oh what a weekend i had. the best, best weekend. i ate bagels, we celebrated valentine's day, we went ice skating, we saw safe house (denzel for me. ryan for him. both for tina.) it was filled with so much fun. ice skating will be a post unto itself as i have so, so many opinions to share with you. and the sprinkles cupcake i devoured does taste as good as it looks. and tomorrow comes the recipe i was saving for valentine's day.
chocolate croissant bread pudding.
doesn't it just sound ridiculous?! well guess what - it is ridiculous. ridiculously tasty.
i hope y'all had a great weekend - here's to one more week ahead of us until we do it all over again.
pic name pic name
pic name pic name

9 comments:

  1. Jacques Torres has some amazing chocolate. I want to buy everything when I go in.

    I really want to see Safe House. I think Denzel in the bad guy role is going to be lots of fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weekend WAS magical! I love the picture of the two of you with the ice skating and trees and building in the back - totally frame-worthy! Can't wait to see the recipe you share tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your winter coat! looks so cozy. I can't wait to hear your deep thoughts on ice skating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsessed with that last picture of you. So cute!

    Glad you had a good weekend!! Sprinkle cupcake sounds insane. Yum yum yum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again, y'all are just adorable.

    And I kind of hate everyone who lives near a Sprinkles. NOT FAIR.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be sticking around to hear all about that a.m.a.z.i.n.g. recipe. As always, your weekend looks like it was fantabulous! Love your coat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks so lovely, love the outdoor skating! Rx

    http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love fun filled weekends like that. Saving the ice skating events for its own post was definitely the right choice.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...