Tuesday, February 21, 2012

on my weekend in pictures.

well our three day weekend is up, much to my dismay, but at least it leaves us with a four day week. our weekend was low key but involved us seeing a lot of our different friends: my friends from college, his friends from college, our friend from grad school and even my cousin. it made the weekend feel like a great success. in addition to friends, we also had a good weekend food-wise, with mushroom egg pizza and chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, the discovery of a new bar that focuses on all things new york, and a plate of fried chicken and milkshake thrown in for good measure. i hope your weekend was as delicious and filled with love as mine.
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name

8 comments:

  1. That is such a good way to look at it...a 4-day work week! Which is, by the way, as it should be every week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah jealous of your 4-day week! Tell me more about this egg and mushroom pizza, I've never really liked the idea of egg on a pizza but that looks pretty damn good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was great! the pizza was mushroom, parmesean, oregano and an egg. it looked like they cooked the pizza, cracked an egg in the middle and then put it back in the oven for less then a minute since the egg was still a little runny. i loved the combination of all the flavors.

      Delete
  3. My weekend was similar! I got to see my family and we ate SO much food! I love that one standard of measurement for your weekend is how good it was food-wise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colleen! I love seeing friends from college!

    This sounds like a great weekend. Is that a mimosa I see? YUM. Love those suckers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pancakes are making my mouth water! My weekend was filled with tons of great food too - glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so fun! fabulous post, love. thanks for sharing. if you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my Shoemint photo shoot. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. just read through a bunch of your nyc posts. got lots of places added to my pin board. thanks! heading to the city in a couple of weeks.
    do you know of a good place for sushi? i'm NOT a veteran sushi eater so i find sushi restaurants a bit intimidating.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...