Wednesday, February 1, 2012

on a picture a day.

if you have an iphone and have the instagram app (let me know so i can check out yo pics!), you may have heard of photoaday taking place in january. someone, somewhere, in this jumbled place we call the internet, made up a different prompt for each day of january. one reason i started to blog was to have a creative outlet, and something that would challenge me to be creative each day. i saw this as another perfect opportunity to try that out, so i jumped right in. i missed a few days at the end because i was so busy at work and then sick, but i mostly got every day. i haven't found a similar one for february, but maybe one will pop up. below are some of my favorite pictures, and what prompted them, from the month.
day 2 - breakfast
day 4 - letterbox
day 13 - in my bag
day 15 - happiness
day 17 - water
day 22 - shoes
day 23 - something old

10 comments:

  1. I can see why these are your favorites! Love the letter box. And your creativity with the water one. And sexy shoe in your bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i was pretty proud of the water one too.

      Delete
  2. Hi Colleen!

    I've been popping over to your blog here and there for awhile now (I kept seeing you comment on some of my favorite blogs too), and I thought it high time I said hello! I did photo a day too and enjoyed it for the most part, although it was definitely a challenge.

    I love your blog, your honesty, and your writing. It must be why I keep coming back for more!

    Have a great day! And I'm off to find you on instagram! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi anna! this comment made my day. didn't you come see molly recently? i feel like you did. i am headed to check off your blog, and your instagram. thank you so much for commenting!

      Delete
  3. that first photo makes me wanna eat my computer screen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that breakfast sandwich has been on this blog like a million times because it's seriously that good. best i've ever had, hands down. you'll see it again, i promise!

      Delete
  4. I so need to get on board with this! It's so good to stop and take a breath and document an ordinary day! I loved the picture of your shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love photo challenges! I think it is such a neat idea and stretches you to be artistic and think outside of the box. You have inspired me to try one soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it all! And there is a February one floating around by the same girl (fat mum slim, I think?). You've probably seen it on Instagram by now. I like the idea of the challenge, but I decided I really don't need something else to "answer to" right now and feel guilty about not doing...ya know? Maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hunger Games. Girl after my own heart :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...