Thursday, February 2, 2012

on some thursday sweetness.

in the spring of 2010, i spent most of my weekend with my good friend julia, as she was babysitting a puggle puppy. i didn't have much to post about today so i figure, why don't we just look at cute pictures from that weekend? who's with me?
and so i present, cute pictures of a puggle puppy. as you can see, i couldn't contain myself around the little guy.
please note his tongue sticking out.
a puggle puppy and someone who looks like an alien, unable to resist his charms.
there are no words.

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I can't handle it. TOO CUTE.

    And I love your face!! Looks like you can hardly handle it either. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha nope! but, I mean, that face...

      Delete
  2. What a cutie pie! Aw! I love it when they stick their tongues out like that. It's just the cutest thing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's my favorite thing when dogs or cats do that inadvertently. so cute and so silly.

      Delete
  3. These pictures are precious!! That baby pug is SO SO cute!! Love how he "poses" for pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Your face is priceless, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aahhh! What's his name? He looks like a Monty to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. his name is cooper - monty would have been pretty good too!

      Delete
  6. O....M....G! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Looks like a pug without the black ears. I am so in love!!!

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  7. this makes me want a puppy! such a cute little pup! I want a little wiener dog!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...