Monday, March 12, 2012

on my weekend in pictures.

we had a decidedly low-key weekend, as you can see in my four (!) pictures. after the excitement of new orleans, we spent much of the weekend watching basketball and eating foods that contained little to no nutritional value, like pork hash and a breakfast calzone. we even got to share some of the day with chloe the cat, who after an hour or so of mischief called it a day and promptly went to sleep. best of all though - vanderbilt won it's first sec basketball championship since 1951. cheering them to their victory was definitely the highlight of the weekend. here's to march madness and all the craziness it brings!
pic name pic name
pic name pic name

10 comments:

  1. Aw, Chloe...how cute! That photo reminds me of what I'd like to be doing right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a nice and relaxing weekend! Sometimes low-key is the best way to go before starting a new week. How exciting that Vanderbilt won! I hope you have a great Monday Colleen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, it was so exciting! hope you have a wonderful monday, too.

      Delete
  3. A breakfast calzone? Oh be still my beating heart! And can I just say how adorable Chloe The Cat is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think there is anything better than a weekend like this sometimes. Especially when you're cheering on your team.

    Congrats to them!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. can I eat your weekend please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that half of the pictures include the cat. A sure sign of a relaxing and low key weekend. Those can be the best ones!

    (Also, a fried egg makes any dish better. Seriously.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks pretty perfect to me. Chloe looks like she agrees.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww sounds amazing-I need a low-key weekend! & Chloe is adorable!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...