Monday, March 26, 2012

on my weekend in pictures.

after an early start to the weekend i was eager to continue the fun. when i came home on friday the boy and i made a beeline for an italian restaurant near me and scored a table outside for an early dinner. i pass by this restaurant every day, envious of the amazing dinners everyone is enjoying, and always wishing he lived here and we could just pop in when we wanted. so it was my dream date and it was very awesome to make it happen. the rest of the weekend was filled with the regular weekend activities: sleeping in, a trip to the farmer's market, an afternoon at a rooftop bar in brooklyn, household chores and catching the hunger games movie. i hope y'all had as much fun as i did.
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely weekend! I will have to post about mine soon... I didn't make time for it last night! Glad you had fun with they boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things I love about this weekend:

    Dinner outside

    Rooftop in Brooklyn

    Hunger Games!

    I saw it too. I loved it, did you?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! thought it was really goo and the costumes - too cool!

      Delete
    2. Yes!! I really thought it was so well done. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time-- just so terrific.

      I think I'm going to see it again with my sister soon too. Double dose!

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you were able to have a date night at that Italian restaurant! every Monday I'm jealous of all of the delicious food you consumed over the weekend. I think you must have a knack for finding good restaurants and good food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eating Italian food outdoors is my idea of a fantastic date night! Your caprese salad look delicious.

    Sounds like you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like such a wonderful time! Now I wish I could try that Italian restaurant! And how did you like the Hunger Games? I've just discovered your cute blog and I love it! I'm glad to be your new follower :)

    Have a wonderful day!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really enjoyed the movie - i thought they did a good job of converting the book into a movie. hope you have a wonderful too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...