Friday, April 13, 2012

on anniversary wear.

well, today marks the big three-year anniversary for myself and...
brian.
that's right, he has a name. and it's now been revealed for all of you to know!
exciting stuff for a friday.
this saturday we'll be going out to celebrate, so i thought i would have some fun and put together ridiculously expensive and grand outfits i can only dream about (see: the red dress.) i tried to put together outfits for all sorts of different tastes. and, by "go to the club", i mean the country club, as opposed to the, ya know, "bounce, bounce, make yo booty clap" club.
and now, i have offended anyone, ever, who goes to a country club. good stuff.
so which one would you pick? you can see where my heart lies (i have a thing for vionnet. even through my computer screen i can just tell their clothes are beyond beautiful). but what's your pick?
have a wonderful weekend - i hope you wear something fabulous.

13 comments:

  1. As soons as I saw the red ress, I was like, that's the one! But then I saw the price and I was like, womp womp. My second fave was the 1950's but that's sold out, soooo...
    Now I'm thinking, the lace one all the way. Because it has a split personality. Part of it is like, ooooh I'm sexy. But the other part is all, I'm so demure and innocent.

    Am I taking this way too seriously? You bet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is totally the way I describe the lace dress too! and yes - the red one is so beyond gorgeous and so beyond expensive. I hope someone, somewhere, wears it some place awesome.

      Delete
  2. Congrats to you and Brian (hooray, he has a name, and a fine one at that!) I’m totally with Jillian, I love the red dress but it is eye-wateringly expensive so my second choice is definitely the beautiful lace number! Hope you both have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and you described the price of the red dress perfectly. we'll just admire it from afar.

      Delete
  3. Oh gosh, I love the club outfit...how elegant is that dress?! Perfect for a country club...but I'd love to see your take on the bounce-ya-booty kind too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the brunch dress! Pretty!!!

    Yay for you and BRIAN! That boy is lucky to have you (and I'm sure you're lucky to have him too!).

    HAPPY WEEKEND! I very happy one, for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lady! and we get to see you, too!!!

      Delete
  5. Happy anniversary! How fun!! Enjoy celebrating. That green James Bond dress is my favorite :) but I love all the outfits. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which would clearly look great wih your dark hair and fair skin - you're just a regular bond girl ;)

      Delete
  6. 1950's all the way!! So classy. That eras clothes are timeless. I hope you and Brian have a wonderful anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey happy anniversary Colleen and BRIAN! I like the brunch dress, mostly because it's the most plain and that's my mo. :) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary!! I hope you and Brian (yay!) are having an amazing time tonight! And I'm having such a hard time choosing which dress...I think 1) Lace 2) Bond 3) Club. But really, I'll take any of them. And all the shoes please!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy anniversary:-) Funny thing about the name 'Brian', I was just talking with my sister about the famous one...I mean Bryan Adams:-D We are going to buy tickets to his concert tomorrow;-)

    Check out my blog if you want to:-)
    http://whoateallthestrawberries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...