oh my friends. my friends, my friends. it's getting to be that season. that season where i work longer hours. it comes four times a year. just like all the other seasons. and here are the things that are keeping me getting through the day.
1. using my bounty from the farmer's market to make pesto.
2. blue bottle's new orleans iced coffee.
the location that opened in rock center is rocking my world.
i get one of these every friday. if you have a blue bottle near you, or are visiting nyc, get one immediately. it's like a coffee milkshake. a life-changing coffee milkshake.
3. rediscovering nickel creek. i missed them.
4. ending the night with a few squares of dark chocolate. and...why was i not doing this before?
5. pretending i own these incredibly weird, incredibly awesome, incredibly badass shoes. i know they're not for everyone, but damn. i love a good pair of weird shoes.
side note: i still spell weird wrong.
after all these years.
plain and simple - i've just never gotten it.
kind of weird.
yeah. bad pun.