Wednesday, April 4, 2012

on a photo a day in march.

well. i was really bad this past march in my photo-a-day project. i did not take a lot of pictures. if you were my teacher, you'd be giving me side-eye while writing a big, red "f" on my paper. oops.
but rules and i have never really gotten along. oh well.
so below are the pictures i did take, and to explain:
day 6 is a picture of some bread a dear friend made me.
day 7 is a picture of saks fifth avenue - fashion at it's finest.
day 8 is a picture of an italian market in nyc. it's a great place to visit if you come to nyc, but be warned, it is the definition of chaos.
and yes - i'll still be doing the photo challenge in april! so far i've already been more diligent than i was with march, so high hopes this month guys, high hopes.
day 1 - dining out
day 2 - local streetscape
day 4 - family
day 6 - friendship
day 7 - fashion
day 13 - chaos
day 18 - your bedroom
day 22 - music

14 comments:

  1. I love your ‘photo-a-day’ posts! I keep meaning to do this but I seldom take the time to stop and capture a moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't say that was "F" quality... you still at least tried. C- maybe?

    I'm loving that mirror above your dresser! and I definitely want to check out that Italian market. You had me at "Eataly"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chaos at Eataly is right. That's why I've never been. Can't handle all those people. On the other hand, I'd give you a C too! Mainly because I would never a fail a friend and also because you have a food pic in there and you KNOW how I feel about those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alright I'll take the C! I find eataly can be ok if I go right after work to pick up a few ingredients but yeah - most of the time pure chaos.

      Delete
  4. You are one of those people that looks like a perfect mix between their mom and dad. I see both of them in you!

    Love your photo-a-days, but that shizz was stressful for me. Too much pressure! I love how you take some and leave some. That's a good way to live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these. Are you on Instagram? There's a photo-a-day challenge each month. It's fun. My handle is @cocohunnicutt; let me know yours, and I'll follow you, girl. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the family picture! And the pretty necklaces I see hanging in your room - I like that clump of color right on the edge of the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the pic of your family, and the shopping of course!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i participated in the first photo challenge and failed! you did better than i did :)

    so i recognize new orleans and is that also nyc?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun project! I like the pics a lot and now I want to eat at Eataly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful pics!! the 1st one looks so yummy =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. it was so hard! I'm glad I'm taking a break for april :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute family pic.
    is that fish in the first pic? great, now I want fish. for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes. fish with crab. now i want it too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...