Monday, May 21, 2012

on my weekend in pictures.

did anyone watch the preakness? my my my, what a race. that was most of the excitement round these parts this weekend. we stopped in to our favorite bbq place that reopened for the summer (yes, the bbq in upstate new york is actually quite good) and started to enjoy all the things to come - strawberries, corn on the cob, walking outside in the twilight to dinner. i'm so ready for summer, and even though it's another rainy monday, i'm glad we're getting nice weather on the weekends. i consider it a fair trade. alright - galoshes on, umbrella out - back to work i go.
rink bar chambray
pj's saratoga corn on the cob
horseshoe grill saratoga strawberry shortcake

7 comments:

  1. We seem to be having the opposite here: the weather is ok in the week and then turns awful just in time for the weekend! Oh how I wish I could enjoy a bbq!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think there will be a triple crown?! I know there hasn't been one in quite awhile. Your description of your weekend made me so excited for summer. I hope to grill and eat corn on the cob and take long walks over this memorial day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope so - i am just brimming with excitement! i remember how excited i was about smarty jones (and living in philly in the time) and then so depressed when he lost, haha. what a nerd i am. but i'm still excited nonetheless :) your upcoming memorial day weekend sounds perfect!

      Delete
  3. Next time, take me with you?

    I don't think waffles1point0 would mind terribly...

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That corn on the cob is making me so excited for summer! Your weekends always look so fun! The weekend seems forever ago... I've been drowning in work and unpacking and fixing up our house - is it Memorial Day weekend yet?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. girl i feel ya. I hope that unpacking gets done quick and you get to relax this weekend - thanks goodness it's three days long!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...