Tuesday, July 3, 2012

on a fashionable fourth of july.

here in america we're about to celebrate the nation's birthday tomorrow - and that means a whole lot of red, white and blue. my favorite part about summer is wearing white - specifically white dresses - so i embrace the holiday wholeheartedly. if i could, i would live my whole summer in a white dress. below is everything from fancy, to casual, to pure on americana. which one do you like best?
Red, White and Blue Fashion


outfit 1: ring/dress/wedges
outfit 3: necklace/dress/boots

for those of you that celebrate the holiday - happy fourth of july! i'm headed home to virginia, but i'm hoping to post once or twice while i'm home. have a wonderful holiday and a wonderful week!

12 comments:

  1. I love wearing white too. Looks great with a tan. I like the second one - beachy, casual - it embodies the spirit of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the dip dye cover up - that is almost exactly what I'm looking for. I'm on a white dress kick as well lately

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where in Virginia?? We live in Virginia Beach! And I love these outfits.. too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we're going to be in Charlottesville - cant wait! I love Virginia :)

      Delete
  4. Oh, girl. I love your style! That third dress with those boots!!!! Ooo-eee. ;) Happy fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got to go to with the dress with the cowboy boots! Very cute! Happy fourth of July - have a wonderful time in Virginia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love outfit 2. Flip flops and a slightly loose ombre dress are right up my alley. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Door number 1! Door number 1! I am crazy about that whole first outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them all. Fabulous post, love. I've got a new outfit post. If you get a sec I'd love to hear your thoughts. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these white dresses! I should have had you help me shop for the white dress I need for my sister-in-law's wedding this summer - all of the bridesmaids are wearing different white dresses! I hope you had a fabulous 4th and a wonderful time in Virginia! We're headed up there in two weeks... why are we never there at the same time Colleen?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I can't wait to see pictures of that - I think bridesmaids in white in the summer would look beautiful. I wish we were there at the same time - have an awesome trip!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...