Friday, July 13, 2012

on a little story.

via here.
if you don't read e tells tales, i would highly recommend it. her writing, stories, humor - it's all worth your time. and last week she posted about what was going on with her husband's grocery store - a community business for many years that he inherited from his parents.
and, luckily, a little happy news, plus a way to help elizabeth and her students when she starts teaching again in the fall. just a little something to mull about over the weekend, which i hope is wonderful for everyone.

6 comments:

  1. Obviously you know I love this.

    I was actually thinking of writing a similar post today. I hope you don't mind if I still do. And you know what? I have a feeling that you won't mind one single bit. ;)

    Spreading the love and the message...on the goodness of E TELLS TALES. :-D

    Have a great weekend, Colleen! What are you up to this time around?

    P.S. Going back to CT the week of July 23rd to visit my family because I have the week off. Was thinking of maybe coming into NYC for a night to meet up for dinner if you are up for that sort of thing! ;) I'll send an email!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know I don't mind at all!!! and yes, email me. I would love to see you in my fair city!

      Delete
    2. You two are the best.

      Delete
  2. Took the time to read her story (and their love story too!) and I was so enthralled. She is a great writer and while there is hardship in her story, there is also so much life. I felt like I was transported to a different world as I read. Thanks for sharing!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's the way I feel when I read her writin too - its like a good book that I just can't put down. hope you have a great one too!

      Delete
  3. I have been reading this around the web and it's nice how the blog community is rallying around Elizabeth. And great reminder about buying local

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...