Tuesday, July 24, 2012

on my weekend in pictures.

i know - a day late and a dollar short! i'm in a busy period with work so my posting may be a bit less for the next few weeks. but it doesn't mean i don't enjoy my weekends! this is our third summer at the track, and true to form it was wonderful. we also had two friends visiting and it was so fun to share the track experience with them. the day was low-key and lazy and it was wonderful watching some beauty in motion. if you ever are in upstate new york for the six weeks the track is open, i highly recommend checking it out. hope you also had some fun horsing around on your weekends! (sorry, i couldn't help myself).

6 comments:

  1. Love all these pictures! Makes me want to go back again someday!

    I especially like the one of you and Brian-- you look so terrific in that dress. I think it must have been made for you!

    Loved having dinner together last night. Kind of makes me wish we lived in the same city so we could do it all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah! I was hoping you would post some pictures of the dress! It looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really want to own an OTTB... it has been a dream of mine for over five years now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures!! Looks like you had a fun time. I can't believe the track is only open for 6 weeks. You have a lot of bets to squeeze in:)

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you've gone the past few years! It looks like so much fun! It's on my bucket list to go to a horse race...with a fabulous outfit and perhaps a killer hat. I hope these next weeks of busy work will go by quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dress is PERFECT - you look so good! And I love that large picture of the horses racing. What a fun activity! I went to a horse race in college once but we couldn't see very well, and I think overall I would enjoy it a lot more in this stage of life. I'll have to try again sometime. Glad you had a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...