Thursday, July 19, 2012

on race fashion.

and so it begins again this weekend - track season. and sitting around all day watching horses strut their stuff requires a smashing outfit to go along with it. i have to admit - i think the first is my favorite. for me it's effortlessly cool and low-key while still making a statement. unfortunately the dress is almost $4,000. hah! so i guess that's out. the playfulness of the third outfit is also something i like - perhaps i'll have to try wearing leopard print and polka dots in my future. but in reality it's the fourth one that i'll actually be wearing this weekend.
here's to another fabulous and fashionable track season!
The Races at Saratoga
outfit one: sunglasses/dress/sandals
outfit two: sunglasses/dress/heels
outfit three: sunglasses/dress/flats
outfit four: sunglasses/dress/wedges

10 comments:

  1. I always love your picks - we must have the same taste. I actually like the fourth a lot. It's really simple and versatile. But the polka dot dress is adorable! I'd wear that too.

    Okay so I just looked at the price of the polka dot one and woah, it's way cheap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it sure is! you could definitely rock that frock.

      Delete
  2. Well, the 4th one is my favorite out of them all!!

    Have fun this weekend! I've been to the Saratoga Race Track before-- right around the time I graduated college. We dressed up and wore the big hats and everything. SOO FUN. I'd love to do it again someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post,follow you,hope you can follow me back :D

    http://fashionandthecity-ilda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh a horsey weekend? How fun! I can't imagine going to see horses without wearing my breeches and boots

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite by far is the one you'll be wearing what a perfectly simple dress! Have fun at the race this weekend - sounds like a fun event to go to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 3rd and 4th are my faves for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got to say that my favourite is the 4th dress too! Hope you have a wonderful time at the races - take lots of pictures so I can live vicariously through you once again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo I love the 3rd and 4th. Fabulous post, love! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...