Tuesday, August 28, 2012

on my weekend in pictures.

this past weekend i headed out to colorado to see two dear friends - one who lives in boulder and one who lives in north carolina (and who you've met before!) we always said we had to go out to colorado and visit, so we finally made it happen and did just that. i still believe one of the best ways to travel is through visiting friends, and this time proved no different. we stayed up late talking, ate delicious food, enjoyed the scenery of the west and laid by the pool. pretty perfect if i do say so myself.

10 comments:

  1. Oh Colorado is one of my fave places to visit - and their summers are magnificent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was my first time there - such perfect weather.

      Delete
  2. Sounds (and looks!) like you had a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you just went to Colorado for the weekend! Caleb loves Colorado/makes it no secret that he wants to live there one day. I have only been there once but I have to say it was pretty spectacular. We stayed in this huge house in the mountains overlooking Breckenridge and spent our days eating and relaxing and our nights in the hot tub under the huge Colorado sky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my word that sounds like heaven!

      Delete
  4. As usual, sounds like a perfect way to spend the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fabulous. Adore this post, love. I've got a new outfit post inspired by one of my favorite TV characters. I'd love to hear your thoughts. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like an excellent weekend to me! that first photo is so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the post :) had such a fabulous weekend with you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...