Tuesday, September 4, 2012

on my weekend in pictures.

oh my. summer is done. what a summer it was! when the whole world and this city and my job slow down a bit. i will miss it, but i do think i made the most of it. we had one last hurrah this weekend - cooking and baking with my favorite summer ingredients, going to a baseball game, discovering a new tv show that's been cancelled (chicago code anyone?), taking long naps, taking long runs. i really have a soft spot for every season, and always wonder which one i like best, but i think as i've gotten older it's clear to me that it's summer. so until next year summer - you were grand.
christmas - i got my eyes on you. let's do this.
 

3 comments:

  1. Cheers to a summer well spent! And here's to hoping we can see each other at some point this fall. :)

    I can't wait to see those leaves start changing! Prettiest colors all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah summer, it's eluded us here in London but I have enjoyed living it vicariously through you Colleen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like the perfect weekend to end summer. I'm sad that summer is coming to an end, but the change of season is always refreshing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...