Monday, September 10, 2012

on my weekend in pictures.

this past weekend was a low-key one - filled with beautiful weather and not so beautiful weather (looking at you tornadoes!) sunday felt like the beginning of fall - the weather was a bit cooler and bars all over the city were packed with football fans, cheering their teams on to the bitter end. i spent my weekend relaxing as much as i could and venturing out on saturday night for a drink with a friend. there's really not much to report - and i'm happy to say so, as i've been running ragged lately. i hope everyone had just as much rest and relaxation - here's to another week!

8 comments:

  1. Uh...can we please talk about those shoes? TOO cute. I love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I know they're too much for some people but I just die over them.

      Delete
  2. Badass shoes. Discuss. Can I request a blog post on your shoe collection? Each time I see a pair I WANT them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know i have thought of doing that! cuz each pair (or most) have a little story to them. hmm...something to think about.

      Delete
  3. You have THE best shoe collection. The end.

    P.S. So happy your weekend was a little slower after the busyness of life running you down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah - thank you lady! and yes - so nice to really relax this weekend. i know you understand how it is!

      Delete
  4. KILLER SHOES.

    If I wore those shoes, they would definitely kill me dead. And I mean that in the most serious way.

    But for you? They're perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ARE THOSE YOUR SHOES??? I can't breathe I'm so jealous. Amazing. I wonder how well those would go over for me at the playground or parent & me classes????????

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...