Wednesday, October 10, 2012

on an amazing fall shoe collection.

can you believe it?!not even friday and we're already talking about shoes. with all the writing i've been doing at work, this is what happens. we revert to pictures of shoes. ah, well. so it goes on this blog.
as i was poking around the internets a few weeks ago, i was led to look at free people's shoe selection this fall and damn - i was impressed. i fell in love with style after style. i am doing my best to resist the temptation of popping into a store and checking them out in person, but i'm not sure my resolve will last through the weekend.
ah, well. so it goes on this blog.
do you have a favorite from below? i love the tan heel with the black toe most of all. let's hope the store near me doesn't carry it, otherwise my wallet is going to be in deep trouble.
Free People's Amazing Fall Shoes

12 comments:

  1. I'll second the comment above me. I honestly believe I need all of them. Like, immediately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha right?! I'm glad you two are with me on this.

      Delete
  2. My favorite are the fringe cowboy booties on the bottom! You're making it really hard to have shopping self-control right now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so fantastic for fall!!! I love the third one on the top row and the first one on the third row!! So many wonderful shoes!!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed these as well - the Dolce Vita booties / heels have really got me. But realistically, tripping along in 5 inch heels is not in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness I'll take one of each please. I think my favorites are the black stiletto booties with the good ankle, and then the tan heel with the black toe. I hope that you decide to add them to your shoe collection! Then it could once again show up on the blog in your shoe stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love those heels too...and also the ones with the neon polka dots. But realistically, I'd wear the two pairs of booties in the lower left. Both are just often...not that I need to add to my boot collection! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the 3rd pair in the first row! I've been looking for a great pair of rugged motorcycle boots! Also, I love those Jeffery Campbell heels! Gorgeous!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. SECOND ROW, FIRST PAIR ON THE LEFT.

    DREAM!!

    Too bad I don't have one hundred and ninety nine dollas.

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just need a moment alone with these shoes please....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...