Tuesday, October 16, 2012

on my weekend in words.

this space has been a little quiet for a few days, and these last couple weeks of october will probably be no different. work is at one of it's busiest and fall always seems to bring with it a busy social calender - weddings, weekends away and so forth. so here we are looking at a picture that's not even from my weekend, but a playoff game brian and i went to where our teams faced off - yankees and orioles, yankees won, naturally ;)
but my weekend was nice - brunch with a friend, a long and sunny walk around brooklyn, getting my hair cut, eating some fried chicken. it felt like the clam before the storm of these next two weeks. so i guess i focused on savoring it rather than photographing it. i hope these weeks go quickly, everything i need to get done at work magically finds a way to get done, and i can focus on what really matters:
christmas. is. coming.

8 comments:

  1. Sorry you've been so busy but it's good to hear from you! I was missing your weekend update yesterday. Sometimes you do have to just savor the moments without your phone/camera in hand.

    P.S. Christmas IS coming! So soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck weathering the storm! I hope it quiets back down soon.

    I can't even fathom the thought of Christmas yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right? I feel like all I've been doing this fall is going to weddings or getting ready for upcoming ones.

    Good luck with work and hope it goes by quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes it's nice to put the camera (or phone) down and just savor the moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry that work has been so crazy lately! I hope you're holding up okay this week... it's on Tuesday but I am already ready for the weekend! And oh my goodness Christmas really is going to be here before we know it! I have already been doing a little list-making and shopping in anticipation :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fingers crossed that this week goes relatively easy on you, and then we can focus on C.H.R.I.S.T.M.A.S!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Stephanie, sometimes you have to just savor the enjoyable moments, especially when life gets so busy! Good luck powering through the next couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was wondering where you were on the 'gram all weekend. I think I even said it out loud once or twice.

    WHERE is otbc? WHAT is she up to??

    Here's to getting through the next couple of weeks. And here's to drinking lots of wine on the weekends. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...