Tuesday, November 27, 2012

on christmas decorating.

christmas season is officially in full swing and with that comes christmas decorating, too. as many who have seen my apartment during christmas, i always try my best to decorate every little thing. i swap out my shower curtain for a christmas-themed one, i put away all my picture frames and take out frames decorated for christmas, i fold up my everyday sheets and put sheets that reflect the season on my bed. and while there is more i wish i could add to my christmas decoration collection, unfortunately there comes a time in each new yorker's life when their little hall closet just won't hold any more. but that doesn't mean i can't decorate my iphone! below are some of my favorite covers from society6, and i'm also checking out etsy. i love the second one in the first row, the first one in the second row, the case with all the words on it, the case with blacksburg, virginia's annual christmas tree on it, the case with all the doors on it and the case with the twinkling lights.
do you see my dilemma? what are some of your favorites?
1/2/3/4
1/2/3/4
1/2/3/4
1/2

16 comments:

  1. I’ve been holding off the excitement for as long as I can because I am worried I would peak too soon but I just can’t contain myself anymore! IT’S ALMOST CHRISTMAS! Love these covers, the snowman is definitely my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there's no way excitement can peak during the christmas season - impossible! ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm kind of getting into the decorating thing this year too. I like the last one, but I also like the tree in the second row. Super cute! I just have a thing for sparkly-ness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know - i love how christmas-y the trees are. and the choice gets harder!

      Delete
  3. Hmm, these are pretty much all awesome. The fourth one in row three is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire your dedication to the holiday spirit! My favorite is the last one in the last row. It's only faintly Christmas-y, so maybe you can get some more mileage out of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it seems like most people like it! moving up in the ranks...

      Delete
  5. HAHA. THIS MAKES ME LOL.

    I like the very last one-- the twinkly lights! I kind of want to get that one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what can i say, i love christmas! my iphone needs a little christmas cheer, too :)

      Delete
  6. At first I thought it would be easy to choose, and then I started looking more closely at the ones you said you liked. This is a serious dilemma! Can't wait to see which one you pick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Last oneeeeeee. Makes me think of Christmas and awesome photography :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never thought about getting a Christmasy case for my phone but after this post I NEED ONE! I have to admit I'm partial to the one with the Blacksburg Christmas tree :) But I also like the twinkly lights and the one with all of the words.

    Also, I love that you put up a Christmas shower curtain!!! I didn't even know those existed! You might be my most Christmas-spirited friend. And I like that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes - you can thank target for that one! i saw a christmas iphone case late last year and was like - oh yes, i need one. i thought you might like the blacksburg one, too :)

      Delete
  9. Hey Colleen. I just wanted to say thank you so much for your kind words about my little Maddox. He had a blood transfusion today and we should know if its helped a little tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Thanks again, girl. It means the world to me. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love the Blacksburg one!! You picked out some really good ones. I especially like #4 in row 1 and #2 on the last row. I may need to buy one of these. So hard to choose though!! My husband would laugh at me. I already have too many phone cases...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...