Monday, November 19, 2012

on my weekend in pictures.

things were pretty quiet on the blog last week. work kept me busy until late and by the time thursday rolled around i rolled right into the weekend. and after that stiff drink on thursday i kept my weekend decidedly low-key too. farmer's markets, long runs, sleeping in, watching the new bond movie - these were the things i devoted my weekend to (and i'm glad i did). and tomorrow i have a fun new (liquid) recipe to share with ya'll, a perfect way to kick off your thanksgiving if i do say so myself.

10 comments:

  1. Your weekend sounds like a dream. I don't picture that happening for me until after the holidays are over... can't wait for your liquid recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it was sorely needed. hopefully my recipe will help with the holiday season ;)

      Delete
  2. Love that adorable pillow! And, of course, you make me want a drink and some eggs and bacon right about...now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a good stiff drink after a long week. Tastes so much better after a stressful, hellish few days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you were able to have a low-key and relaxing weekend! It does sound so nice to just take it easy and go at a slower pace...something that will probably be rare these next weeks of holiday madness! I hope that work slows down some for you though... at least Thanksgiving is in a few days - yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting excited about the Christmas decorating! I couldn't hold off either and had to put up some more fairy lights! Sounds like a magical weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is the top right? Is that some sort of salad? Look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...