Monday, February 25, 2013

on my weekend in pictures.

to say that this weekend was laid-back would be like saying the sky is blue. in other words - no exaggerations here - it was very, very laid-back.
while my days start early with my job and leave me a little exhausted by the time the weekend gets here, getting to see the sun rise over nyc in the winter months isn't too bad of a trade-off. a gloomy saturday led me to only wear only pants with an expandable waistband and an urge to fulfill my gender role - cleaning, laundry, and baking cookies. (i also finished season 4 of breaking bad and...damn, is all i have to say about that). on sunday i was itching to get out and before i knew it i had a glass of champagne in my hand at brunch - so strange how that always happens to me! i started my day how i ended it, with a little champagne in hand, as tina and i watched all the stars arrive to the oscars. so many good decisions, so many bad decisions. it was a delicious slice of girl-time to end the weekend. hope y'all had a lovely couple of days as well!

12 comments:

  1. I'm thinking about getting into Breaking Bad soon. Right now, I'm watching House of Cards and it is an amazing political drama. Kevin Spacey is absolutely one of the best actors I've seen.

    You are so pretty and I love that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lady! I find champagne makes us all look good.

      and definitely start watching breaking bad. it's amazing.

      Delete
  2. Look atchu being so adorable. Champs should be required for all weekends. And furrealz though about Breaking Bad. I love the shit out of that show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning picture! Jordan emailed me this afternoon to tell me how much he was missing New York today (and we have only visited once), so this pictures has made its way straight to his inbox. Champagne for lunch on Saturdays should be mandatory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! it really is nice to see the mornings start way up here in 30 rock - makes the alarm clock a little kinder.

      Delete
  4. You are such a cutie! Lazy weekends are the best - I totally know what you mean by work taking it out of you. Glad you had some time for recuperation, chores, & Breaking Bad. SUCH a good show... although it's pretty intense. I didn't make it through all the seasons.

    Also brunch! You look so good with that glass of champagne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. everyone looks good with a glass of champagne - it's a fact.

      and breaking bad - yeah. it's a bit much. I'm kind of glad we got a break before the fifth season is posted. I keep getting wooed back by the acting and writing. Bryan Cranston is so good but Aaron Paul continually blows me away - I just can't stop watching him and wondering what is next for his character. and the writing - they think of everything. I think I love it even more than mad men or dare I say lost.

      Delete
  5. that picture of you is so good! you are such a pretty lady! so glad you had a nice and relaxing weekend - those are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Sherri Lynn! those Instagram filters work miracles ;)

      Delete
  6. PRETTY YOU, PRETTY YOU.

    Love the sound of the weekend! Cheers all around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I spend at least one day every week in sweatpants...cleaning, doing laundry, and baking.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...