Wednesday, March 6, 2013

on comfortable glamour.

while i'd prefer to be dressed up and put together on the weekends, after a week of heels and button up shirts and skirts, sometimes i just want to focus on being comfortable.
enter: blingy sweatshirts and neutral jewels that can dress up any casual top.
the past few weekends these have been my go-tos in terms of fulfilling the need to look nice, but allowing comfort to reign supreme. it's a trend i think i may be seeing in my wardrobe for quite some time.
below are some of my favorite picks.
Glamorous in Sweats
1/2/3/4/5/6/7

6 comments:

  1. Any of these sweaters with leggings would be perfect for any weekend. Gimme all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve got my eye on a fancy flamingo number that I can totally see becoming my weekend uniform! I really like the pretty lovebird jumper too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute, what a cute sweater with birds!!

    Some Snapshots Blog
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed. May comfort reign supreme! Love the rhino one. That one is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh i love #5! i am all about going comfy on the weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like! I pretty much need to get on this too because lately I've been wearing the same plain t-shirt over and over. It's just so comfy, I don't want wear anything else!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...