Monday, May 6, 2013

on my weekend in pictures.

another low-key weekend here, filled with long runs (the first since it's gotten warmer!), bagels, laundry and some more food. on sunday night we "grilled out" as only those living in apartments can - throwing a few steaks on the grill pan on top of the stove. while it's not quite the same as grilling outside, it still made me feel that much closer to summer. the night before we also managed to finally go out to dinner for our anniversary, which - true to form - was delicious. so yes - long runs, great weather, good food. i'll take it. and i'll see you soon summer! (even if i am still grilling inside). 

9 comments:

  1. If those are your floors in the second picture I'm insanely jealous because they're beautiful and I want them and this has nothing to do with this post but I just wanted you to know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are! I'll miss them so much when I move :( although Brian has some pretty good wood floors too.

      Delete
  2. Happy anniversary! Good eating plus a long run or two sounds like an ideal weekend for me. Summer is coming... we're going to make it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - I can't wait for it to be seventy degrees or more every day :)

      Delete
  3. "Long runs, great weather, good food". Those are a few of my favorite things. Can't wait for summer to get here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes - words to live by this summer.

      Delete
  4. I'm loving the fact that the weather has warmed up enough to start running again! Although I spent the weekend pigging out and drinking too much (no running in sight) so I need to make up for it this week! Love that pic of your engagement ring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! Grilling! I definitely miss it so much! I had plans to grill last week and then of course it decided to rain that day :( boo! So into the slow cooker the meat went ... :) Hope you have a fantastic week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in an apartment so I grill out inside all the time. Steaks are a bit difficult, but the man and I have figured it out. Still good and still taste like summer. :)

    I'm glad it's nicer outside, I was getting extra emo because of this winter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...